Prep Time: 15 mins |Servings: 2 | Cooking : 20 mins
4 tbsps almond butter, divided
4 thyme sprigs, fresh and divided
4 tsps lemon juice, fresh and divided
4 cod fillets, 6 oz each
Sunflower seeds to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season cod fillets with sunflower seeds on both side.
- Take four pieces of foil, each foil should be 3 times bigger than fillets.
- Divide fillets between the foils and top with almond butter, lemon juice,
- Fold to form a pouch and transfer pouches to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Open and let the steam get out.
Calories 122, Fiber 1g, Carbs 4g, Protein 7g, Fat 8g