Prep Time: 15 mins |Servings: 2| Cooking : 10 mins
1 tbsp olive oil
4 small plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
10 oz frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed of excess water
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 tbsp water
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
Juice of 1 lemon
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the tomatoes,
- Cooking Time: shaking the pan occasionally, until browned and starting
to soften (about 3 to 5 mins). Turn and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer
to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the spinach, garlic, water, and pepper to
- Toss while cooking until the spinach is heated through (2 to 3 mins).
- Return the tomatoes to the skillet. Add the white beans and lemon juice,
and toss until heated through (about 1 to 2 mins).
Calories 293, Fat 9g, Carbs 43g, Fiber 16g, Protein 15g